BIOLIE in a few key dates :
- BIOLIE Biolie is qualified as innovating company by OSEO.
- BIOLIE won the Pierre Potier Prize awarding the most innovating start-up in Chemistry.
- Awarded by the French Ministery of Higher education and Research, in the category “Creation-development”.
- Vice-laureate of the innovation prize at SINAL
- Extension of the technology Patent in Europe, North America, Brasil, Morocco, Australia.
- CReation of the company BIOLIE in January 2012.
- Regional Council of Lorraine and FEDER support Biolie for the valorization of the project.
- Awarded by the French Ministery of Higher education and Research, in the category “emergence”.
- Scale up of the process (70 Liters)
- Submission of a patent on the technology (FR2951461).
2005 – 2009 :
- Ph.D thesis of Guillaume Ricochon on the “Study of enzymatic hydrolysis of rapeseeds and sunflower seeds: application for the extraction of oil.”
- Launching of the research program on enzymatic extraction at the LIBIO in collaboration with ADEME and ITERG.